Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Station is Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Okay, so the show premiered today and we learned a few things!!! #1 - halfway through the episode, the sound cut out. YIKKKKKERS - so a whole project was done all mime-style! I'm not kidding! Really embarassing! Also, the size they gave us for the credits must not have been correct, because our production credit screens were a little clipped on the sides. HOWEVER, it did air, and everything else looked really good, so next week should be spectacular! :)

I'm timing it so I have a very patriotic card right before July 4th - I'm excited!


So hang in there with me!

1 comment:

  1. rrraaaaaar. our cable went cRazY today and the DVR didn't record the show. i suck. i am so sorry. not to mention that when the cable went out, so did our phones and internet. yes, we were in a cave today.

    is there any way i can catch the show some other way?? MAN.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...