Saturday, June 28, 2008

eScape Event



Well that was really fun!! The eScape group made this adorable little note box along with 4 little 3x3 notecards. We made two versions - one with the LeJardin paper like Kelly made on her site and then a chocolate and saffron version.

Not one cell phone rang and we just had a few mimosas and solved the world's stamping problems. What a great Saturday.

Here are a few pics. (sorry - we were by the window!)

The pattern is very easy and is courtesy of Kelly Lunceford (atomicbutterfly on SCS). Her instructions are just too good for me to try to recreate. You will enjoy her blog too.

2 comments:

  1. Love how quick you are to get those up! I have some pics of the goodie bag up on my site. It was a great day and I really can't wait to do it again!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...